Photovoltaic & Alternative Energy
watch A world leader in valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) battery power for photovoltaic and alternative energy applications.opzioni binarie 5 minuti stocastico
- Patented lead-calcium-tin-sliver positive grid alloy provides excellent cycle life for photovoltaic applications.
- Provides for extended partial state of charge operation and allows for deep discharge recovery.
- Wide band of temperature operation — retains more capacity in cold temperatures than traditional flooded batteries.
- Modular steel tray design provides excellent heat dissipation in high temperature applications.
- Housed in protective steel trays designed for maximum installation flexibility.
- Single cell modules are available that simplify transport to remote locations.
- Eliminates the need for periodic water additions as found in flooded cells. Periodic visual inspections, voltage readings, and connection retorquing is all that is required.
- Enhanced Post Access for maintenance and battery health assessment.
- Absolyte GP is qualified to stack horizontally up to eight high for use in 1997 UBC/2001 CBC Seismic Zone IV (at or below grade).
- Absolyte GP batteries are ideal for photovoltaic and alternative energy applications including:
- Village Electrification
- Residential Power
- Railroad Signal
- Navigational Aids
- Extended partial state of charge operation
- Deep discharge recovery
- Freezing tolerant
- Does not require separate battery room
- Recombination efficiency greater than 99%
- Globally recyclable design
- Single cell and stackable modules are available
- Simple cell replacement capability